martes, 1 de julio de 2014

Friends will be friends?

In the pastm I have thought all my life that friends will be friends foreverer because I suppose someone who loves you in the bad moments will be your best support in the bad ones.

Today I realise my mistake because some people who said they were my friends are a liers. The main problem is they don´t show me their true face in a bad moment, they show me it in a good moment...amazing!

I don´t understan how some people have problems for enjoying with your success. I think it is happen because they feel like your success is part of their failure or perhaps they feel unable to follow their own way to happiness.

The funniest point is when they don´t realise that eve in your success time, you are sad and tired because your problems grew everyday.

In my opinion these people believe that  the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence and they spend a lot of time without doing postive things for improving their lives.

Anyway I understand the life like a train and the true friends are the best partners in the trip to eternity, who wants to be your friend will be in your life forever.

No hay comentarios: