jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Ignorance.

There are some moments along your life when you are sad most of the time and you don´t know exactly the reason.

In my case, I think that is because of I am the kind of person who is always worried and worrying about all and I can see some problems.

The way I see it, to be conscious of the general situation is not negative; It´s alarming how high is the people´s ignorance, they live in a fantasy world where they can buy most of all with money or they turn on their minds with alcohol or food.

I always have in mind the overall wellfare because it is the only way that we have to be a sucessful society, all together.

During the human history, we can study different moments when part of humanity believe that the only way to progress was a social division based on more poor people and a little rich people, this model with time finished in wars and revolutions.

In the last 1000 years, we have achieved significant social progress, our parents and grandparents have sacrificed their lives and they have offered sweat, blood and tears, my generation has never forgotten it but the new one, people under 25-30 years are living a lie.

That lie dresses up in alcohol, drugs, sex, TV, Internet confer them with a false freedom, because they are prisoners of the system.

This system is under the control of multionational and banks which will organise wars where those ignorance young people will die in name of money, the same money that we are paying all our lives.

I wish young people opened their eyes one day....

No hay comentarios: