jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

They were my friends.

In these days the coldness of Autumn has arrived to my heart and I am feeling a little nostalgic. I remember my childhood, my old scholl and obviously my old neighbourhood.

We lived in a small street where all the children were friends, we played in the street all the time every day and needlesss to say we weren´t rich.

I am going to round the bend if I don´t write this short article because I dreamt with some of my old friends yesterday. Unfortunately most of them are dead...

They died as a result of the drugs consume and I did´t find acceptable some people´s point of view which concedes benefits to some drugs.

 In my life, the concept of "drugs" envolves crime, violence and death; my friends were under the misapprehension that with the use of drugs they can avoid the real problems in the real world. They have never come to their senses, because they missed the common sense. I am still under the impression that they never consider the drugs like something harmful.

They didn´t study, they weren´t polites but they were loyal, if you have probles, they will support you always. We trust each other, and we dont feel like stupid snobs. Undoubtedly they weren´t saints, however they have a moral code that was like the monk rule, they know what´s is what, for example they never insulted an old man or woman or they never hit a small child. Furthermore they feel the neighbourhood like their house and they never broke facilities from there.

Nowadays, most of the children that I know, have problems with their parents, we respected our parents during all our childhood, but because of the bloody drugs they forgot the last.

At least they died and they didn´t suffer for longer.

No hay comentarios: