lunes, 14 de enero de 2008

Sometimes in my mind I feel than I am alone.

Only in my heart I hear the silence of my soul but after 5 minutes I remember than I am the owner of my life.

Is very important for me, feel freedom and say today is the beginning of the best part of my life, why not?

I wake up, I see the sun in the sky and I remember when I was a boy and play all the day with my friends in the street, we dont have troubles in the head and we were happy and felt than we can do all our wishes reality.

Then now I am some years older and the life show me than the dreams come to true only if you wish with all your heart, and if you wish something you can fight like a lion.

Sometimes you feel than your heart, your body, your soul are tired and you can´t more but once time more you must remember when you are a children, close your eyes and feel the power of the inocense in your blood.

When you are inocense like a children you do all the things without effort because your mind haven´t fear and you are free.

Remember always feel the children than you have inside yourself.

No hay comentarios: